Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I AM SO FUCKED

I still have three boyfriends.

And I can't dump any of them.

Bobby loves me, Francisco loves me, and Dayan is seriously attracted to me.

Tonight, I was hanging with Bobby and we...yeah. So I decided that now would be as good a time as any to break up with Francisco, like you said. Only, he didn't take it well. See, his mom had just kicked him out and he'd been having an overall shitty day when I called him, so he decided that since I, the girl he loved, had just "cheated" on him with her actual boyfriend (go figure), he would off himself. Seems that the thought of me had been what kept him from doing it for weeks now. I refuse to be party to suicide. It's not gonna happen.

So, until I move up to South Carolina (because I have had it up to here with my mom and her bullshit), I have three boyfriends. Shit, I need to get all this down into script format and see if I can sell it as a soap opera, because this is drama with a capital DRAMA.

No comments: