Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sometimes it seems like all I ever do is bitch, bitch, bitch...

Crod, I hate her so much!

Okay, Here's the skinny on this weeks drama: today, I learned that Granther, my great-grandfather (age 99), passed away. As if that didn't already suck, because I'd only ever met him once, (but I thought he was way cool for a guy who liked Limberger cheese, blech!) mom won't let me go to the funeral, even though my Grammy has said she'd pay for my plane ticket, and has actually already bought said ticket.

Also, mom officially hates my grandmother now, which means I must kill her for insubordination. She's pissed that Grammy went ahead and bought the ticket, and swears that I'm not going to the funeral in Pennsylvania, because I would miss two days of school. So what? They're the first two days of the new quarter, and it's very likely that I'd have slept through them anyway.

Screw her, I'm going to find a way to get on that plane if it kills me.