Monday, April 28, 2008

This morning, I woke up with Stigmata...

No freaking joke. I woke up this morning, rubbed my eyes, and saw that my left hand had a bleeding hole in it. Not a big hole, just a small one, maybe the size of the top of the cap of a pen, about two cm in diameter. It freaked the hell out of me. I checked my other hand, my feet, and my forehead, but all was normal. My left hand just spontaneously decided to start bleeding. I was a bit disappointed, to tell you the truth. I mean, imagine if I was the Antichrist. Just imagine it.
Because, stereotypically, the Antichrist is supposed to be of the male persuasion, born into a deeply Christian/Catholic/Protestant/Whatever family on June 6th, with black hair and eyes and supernatural abilities that make people feel really squicky. I, however, am a blonde, female-type Jewish person with grey eyes who was born in March. And yet, I am bleeding from a spontaneous flesh wound and little Damien has nothing. So haha, little Damien! So far, I am much more of an Antichrist than you are!`I believe my first order of business as the Antichrist will be to dissolve religion. Or I could dissolve Rachel Ray with my apparently acidic blood. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: