Monday, March 24, 2008

Meanwhile, over in my head...

I must get that Florida Supercon table! My one chance to snog a redheaded movie star depends on it! May 24th, will be my day of reckoning.

...

You don't seem to be following me here. You even seem kinda...surprised. Oh, did I never mention my desire to have sweaty sex with Oliver Phelps? 'Cause it really is a big ambition of mine, right up there next to getting Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross to make out with each other. I mean, I know that Oli is a twin, but I just don't fancy James as much as I do him. That, and one of my devart friends would skin and gut me if she heard that I got both of them. There is a moral dilemma a face, of course: to gothloli or no to gothloli? I mean, I kinda want to cosplay, and I may be L on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday, I must look hot, and not like a guy. And then there's the question of whether or not Dani will let me sneak away from the table long enough to go to the panels. I may have to beat her viciously so she will comply. Gotta go! Time for another class!

No comments: