Sunday, June 8, 2008

Waaaah! I want to go to Arizona!!!

June 20-22, 2008- Yaoi Jamboree, Glendale, Arizona
Guests of honor: artists le Perrugine, Eiki Eiki, Mikiyo Tsuada, Aoi Futaba, Eiki Eiki, Kurenai Mitsuba; musicians The Slants

...
HOOOOOLY SHHIIIIIIITAKE MUSHROOMS!
Eiki Eiki, Mikiyo Tsuda, in America?! Crod damn it all, I want to go to this con so bad! I could probably convince my folks to let me go up to Metrocon in Tampa by way of Trirail, if I pay for it myself and sneak off without telling them...

July 18-20, 2008 - Metrocon, Tampa, Florida
Guests of honor: actors Scott McNeil, Greg Ayres, Johnny Yong Bosch, Lauren Goodnight; artists Ashley Clark, Doug Smith, costumers Heroes Alliance, Yaya Han; musicians Eyeshine

...this website is not good for my health. Check out what I just found:

September 26-28, 2008 - Tsubasacon, Huntington, West Virginia
Guests of honor: artist Jen Lee Quick; musicians Ultraball

...Jen Lee Quick? At a con? The author of Off*Beat, whom I have been Deviantart stalking for nearly three years, will be in West Virginia? Waaaaaaaaah!
Also, according to Tokyopop.com, My Cat Loki (by the lovely Bettina Kurkoski), Roadsong, and Rhysmyth have second volumes out now. I'm still waiting on third volumes for Sokora Refugees and Off*Beat, and a second volume for My Dead Girlfriend. Maybe a fourth volume for I Luv Halloween.
Ah, well. I'll just email Jen about volume 3 later...

No comments: