Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, apparently, I AM a whore.

Don't ask me how I came about this realization, because I'm damned going to tell you anyway. I was slumming around Chatpit (my usual Sunday night hangout), seeing what kind of mayhem I can cause and checking out the factuality of quantum fetish mechanics (imagine a fetish, and it shall exist), when all of a sudden, the most emo of emo names pops up in the chat list. Not that I can remember what it is now, of course. But it isn't the emo name I'm focusing on, it the person attached to the emo name that I want to discuss.

His name is Randall. He's 19 and visiting Florida from Arkansas so that he can help his mother move. He's totally hot.

We're going to meet on Tuesday, and there is a very good chance that we will have sex.

Don't say a word, Sage, okay? I don't have a boyfriend. I don't have a girlfriend. I have extreme issues when it comes to true intimacy. On top of all that, some lady got murdered close to where I live, and now my folks won't let me walk home anymore. I told you this weekend that I needed some serious stress relief, and I'll be damned if I'm going to pass up a chance I have to get it. Who knows, maybe it was just Kris that made everything so squicky. Besides, check him out:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2wco9bs.jpg

hott, no? And you know I don't use the double-t hot for just anyone. Plus, we talked on msn for almost seven hours. Maybe all I really need is a good shag to get everything back in place, y'know?

But the fact of the matter still remains that I want to meet him, I'm going to meet him, I like him, and that's that. We can't all be part of a nauseatingly adorable couple, okay?

Some of us just need to cut loose and have fun once in a while.

No comments: