Thursday, February 14, 2008

And a happy Single's Awareness Day to all!

Fuckin' great.

It's today again.

I hate Valentine's Day in more ways than I could possibly list, the foremost of which being that today always reminds me how alone I really am. And I just got word that Sage and Joey have broken up, and he seems to like it that way. Of course, I'm going to have to kill him now in order to restore the honor of my best friend. Perhaps a simple hydrochloric acid enema will do the trick...

Anyhoo, I missed a call from Daniel last night after I conked out in my room. Damned rain, making me all sleepy. It completely messed up my new haircut/dye job. I'm a short haired redhead now, so yay. I love long hair, just not on me. I hope he wasn't trying to call and ask me out, and thinks that I'm ignoring him. But enough about Daniel and all of his problems. This blog is supposed to be about me. I think I'm allowed to get selfish about this sort of thing, don't you?

No comments: