Friday, February 8, 2008

Confustication ahoy!

I think I like girls.

Well, actually, I know I like girls, but I think that with the exception of A, I'm starting to like them exclusively. I don't want to be that cliched, "Quiet girl that years later at the class reunion you see is actually a lesbian", mainly because I know that I'm not completely a lesbian. I'm bi, on a sort of exclusive level, I guess. I mean, I'm exclusively attracted to A (and Jason Momoa, Steven Strait, and Wolf, but they don't count) on the men's side and as for women...well, I'm still trying to find out what my type is. There's a freshman in my Drama class that is completely adorable and I honestly like her, but I refuse to corrupt a freshman.

And then there's the Cassie/Landi factor. I don't know if they're actually going out or if they're just pretending to, but I'd really like to know. That way, I can stop feeling awkward whenever I get glomped/kissed by Cassie. Gosh, I hope I'm accidentally making her cheat on Landi. That would be both weird and oddly gratifying. Oh well, no matter. Maybe this is just a phase I'm going through. I honestly have no idea.

No comments: