Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Public Service Announcement that Shall Aid You All

I HAVE THE WORST FUCKING HEADACHE EVER YAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

Damnit, Sage! I am never showing sympathy for your pain ever again! Every time I do, it thinks, "Oh, she's so nice, lets go shove a midget with a hammer into her skull!"

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Please take note of my increased use of expletives. This is how badly I am in pain. And if Mr. Turano doesn't stop with his GOD DAMNED pinging email alert system, I'm going to take the avocado I brought him and SHOVE IT UP HIS NOSE. This man is old and runs for fun! How many emails could he possible get?!

Afuckinglot, obviously. Please stay tuned for the regular, a.k.a. not painful and screamy, post after this random curse word.

HIGHER EDUCATION!

No comments: