Thursday, December 20, 2007

Well, now I have my answer

Remember how yesterday I was pondering if A and I "loved" each other or if we were "in love"?



Well, all I can say is thank god for Chatpit and AIDS.


It all started yesterday, when A was not able to come over to the ever so empty house I possessed (to watch RENT, Sage), so we logged on to Chatpit to, well, chat. For some reason, I am always very popular on Chatpit, so many people were private messaging me. I told them to stop, then complained to A about them. He said that I should tell everyone that I had AIDS, maybe that would make them leave me alone. I thought it wasn't something you should joke about, then in mock-revenge asked if he had AIDS. He replied, and I'm quoting here, "No, I don't have AIDS, but I'd tell you if I did. I wouldn't want to risk giving it to the person I'm in love with."


I then spent about ten minutes trying to figure out if he was screwing with my head or not.


He wasn't.

He then proceeded to say that he really loved me and that if he ever lost me, it was not something he could easily recover from. Sigh. Isn't that just so sweet (if not slightly strange, considering we've only known each other for three weeks)?

The weird thing is, I really feel like I could be falling for him back, if I haven't already. He knows me almost as well as Sage, and he's actually knocked my cat down a notch on the list of people I love. Mello is now #5, A is #4. Sage, he's quickly approaching your spot, so beware. I can't wait to see him again, because I feel like when I do, all the headaches and random pain will just vanish. Speaking of pain, I must go beg the office lady for asprin, because my head is about to spontaniously combust.

No comments: