Monday, December 31, 2007

Unhappy New Years

I hate New Years Eve.

Though, technically, its already new years day already. But, anyway.

I was supposed to hang out with Sage and J and A tonight, partying until the wee hours of the morning and denying ourselves sleep by increasing our blood caffine content a hundredfold, but that didn't happen. No, at first, A had the excuse that "New Years is supposed to be spent with the family", but then he went out with his friend L. Then, after trying since 8 p.m. to contact him, I finally got ahold of A nine minutes before the ball dropped, and he said that he would call me back. It is now nine minutes to one a.m.. He has still not called me back.

I am very angry with him, but my programming insists that I keep up a cheerful facade until I am once again within the confines of my own- agh, sorry. I forgot that I'm allowed to show emotion on here. Sometimes, I forget and revert back to my cheerful, robotic way of life. But yeah, I'm very angry at A. I feel like telling him thet we're through, but I don't necessarily want to break up with him. My head and heart are very confused. I think I'll try his phone one more time. He isn't picking up. Again.

I'm tired of this. I need to rest my head. Goodnight.

And an Unhappy New Years to all.

No comments: